Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Speechless

This little blog o' mine. I'd like to let it shine. I really would. I just can't find much to share right now. I feel like I've completely lost my blogging mojo.


We had a fantastic February - snow, convertible weather, camp out on the deck weather. Good times. While today was as beautiful a day as you could ever ask for, you just never know what we'll be getting tomorrow or the next day for weather.


Regrets? I'm sorry I didn't buy the sled at Bass ProShop right before Christmas. Or order one after the first snow. Or the second. Sigh. And I sort of wish we lived closer to the church's fantastic sledding hill where all the fun kids went sledding & where the photographer who took Lydia's Christmas pictures was snapping pictures. And I wish I came up with fun ideas like making a Dalek snowman & was prepared for it BEFORE it snowed. Now, my pantry was WELL stocked for snow. I was just late to the party in the outdoor venue.

That's about it for right now. I'll be back. Eventually. I think.

1 comment:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I completely understand losing mojo on the blog. Been there. A lot. But if there's anything that coud bring me out of a funk - it'd have to be convertible weather :)