Monday, November 2, 2009

Secrets

There's a certain company that makes underthings for women. The name of this establishment is a woman's name followed by Secret. Well, I think I know a few of their secrets. For instance: I think they have a conspiracy to make every woman at least a "C" - just to boost her self esteem if not her - well, never mind. I've gone up a size and I've neither gained nor lost weight. In fact, I think the only thing that has changed is their sizing system. But, hey. I've been wrong before - and that's not a secret.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Well I need to go check it out bc I've gone down a few sizes and would love the self-esteem boost!!!

Shelle said...

goodness gracious I don't even want to know what that makes me then...sigh.

But if that means less women thinking they need breat augmentation than I'm all for it!

Shelle said...

or breast augementation ;)

Shelle said...

I give up!