Saturday, July 11, 2009

Addison's Birthday Bash

We were invited to Addison's birthday part, and we had such a fantastic time! The little ones arrived in swimwear to play on the slip and slide, splash through sprinklers, play at the water table, and fish in a tub of water. Many of them decided to play in the sand box, slide and swing. It's pretty obvious that a fun time was had by all.
Later, we went inside, changed into dry clothes, decorated cookies, ate hot dogs, and sang Happy Birthday. Lydia and I had to leave before Addison opened her presents, but we sure hope Addison enjoyed her special day and all the gifts she received.

I usually plan my own birthday to do whatever I feel like doing, but after today, I want Gina to plan my party... Thanks for having us, Gina, Grant, & Addison!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Glad y'all had such a fun day! Friend's birthday parties are *almost* as fun as your own.

day by day said...

That sure does sound like a fun party!!! The kids look like they had a great time!

Happy Sunday!!! : )