Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jolly Saint Nick

Lydia and I went to the mall today, and look who was there! I am in for a really rough future if today was anything to go by. From the moment we walked in the mall, Lydia's face was radiant. She LOVED the shops. And, yes, we DO go shopping together. We just don't visit the mall very often. I haven't liked the mall since I graduated from college and had my first "real" job. I finally had money to spend, but when I went to the mall, I couldn't find anything I wanted. I felt like I was too old for the mall. Not any more!!! I'm back, and I have a shopping buddy!!!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I LOVE her expression when she's looking at Santa. It seems a cross between "are you for real?" and "should I be scared of you?" and "hey - wait a minute - are you the guy who brings the toys?" LOVE it!

day by day said...

Hi Suzy!

I am not a shopper and do not like malls, either. My poor kids are deprived in that area. lol! I do as much on-line shopping as possible.

I love the Santa picture and how she is studying Santa's face. Cute!

Have a great week-end! : )

Beverly said...

what a great pic. love her expression!

Wendy said...

What a sweet photo with Santa. Lydia is adorable!!!

I don't know how to email you but wanted to respond to your note left on my blog (FiveFlowers) about finding a puppy.

Thanks,
Wendy