Sunday, October 12, 2008

When I grow up


I want my OWN pumpkin patch! I don't think I ever took Drew to one when he was growing up (I'm so sorry, Drew! Either they didn't have them or I never heard about them), but I'm planning on making up for lost time. We'll be driving past the exit on our way to the next home game for the Razorbacks, and I'm hoping Gene will let us make a detour. We might even get a pumpkin for GeGe so he'll have one for Halloween. When Lydia was done running, swinging, climbing, sliding, and waiting in a long line, we sat down with lemonade and apple slices with caramel dip. There were bees all over the place, but I just told Lydia to be gentle so the bees wouldn't get angry. Next year, we may check out more than just one pumpkin patch. And maybe next year my camera battery won't give up the ghost before I'm finished with my trip.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Love all of the photos, especially the one from another post where she is turning around and her pigtails are flying.