Friday, October 17, 2008

Nighty-Night

After we got home, Lydia changed into her PJ's, brushed her teeth, listened to her bedtime story, said her prayers and went to sleep. Tonight, she actually took the lead during her prayer and asked God to bless Mommy, Daddy, GeGe, LuLu, and Unk. I suggested a few more blessings to which she'd agree, "Uh huh." Amen. It was a great day. Now, Mommy is going to put her feet up and watch an episode or two of "House" before she calls it a night.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, Suzy! You have been busy blogging! : ) Great to see what you guys have been up to and of course I loved seeing all the pics of the adorable Lydia!!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

You did a MUCH better job with this than I did! I loved all of the photos.

Shelle said...

Now that's what I call blogging or is that splogging (spam+blogging)? Anyhow I can't get over how long Lydia's hair is or yours for that matter- so pretty. mattea pulled out the xams cards from last year and fixed on the one with Lydia and says "Lydia ho-ho-ho", last year she was just ho-ho-ho. Funny how she recognizes her face and knows her name now, I guess ho-ho-ho is Lydia's last name now.

everyday mom said...

She is so cute. Thanks for entering my competition.