Thursday, September 18, 2008

Stylin'


I had to laugh when the first thing she did was grab the big blue velcro roller & stick it in her hair.



Not that you'd want to copy my style, but if you did, Lydia will be happy demonstrate all the secrets to my hair style. Blow it out with the big round brush, stick the big blue rollers in, then watch it fall in your face as humidity wins again.
Don't forget to leave a comment in the Give Away post. I'll be picking a winner tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Lydia is adorable! She really seems to have the hang of that whole hair stylin thing! : )

Shelle said...

Hey how 'bout a photo of the pre-humidity hair??? I've only seen post-humidity and that's not bad at all.

Beverly said...

cute cute.

Mom to 5...Daughter of the King said...

That's great! I am sure it curled as well as the hair on my two China girls curls!! LOL