Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Loving Springtime

Apart from a few days, we've had fantastic weather & Lydia loves to go "side" to play. Not sure that it gets too hot for this Spicy Girl. In the first picture, Lydia is trying to trace her hand. It's her favorite thing to do on children's menus. Of course, you have to go bigger for sidewalk art, and her new and improved, bigger and better art involves lying on the driveway for Mommy to outline her whole body. At one point, I think we had 5 Lydias in the driveway. Sadly, we keep getting rain which washes away our masterpieces. Oh, well, it's fresh canvas for the next one, I guess.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm loving all the pictures! Do me a favor and hand the camera over so I can see one of you!

Donna, Michael, & Tessa said...

Hi,
I can't get over how big Lydia is. She looks just like a pretty little girl now. We still haven't taken Tessa to the zoo. The weather in NYC is still a little chilly. I hope one day the girls will be able to see each other again.
Donna

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! She has gotten so big and is so beautiful!