Friday, March 21, 2008

The answers

The movies are:
1. 101 Dalmatians (the name left out is Pongo)
2. The Importance of Being Earnest
3. The Princess Bride
4. Gone With the Wind
5.Working Girl

I thought Roger Darling's quote about pretty girls making fools in their spare time was really very clever for a "children's" movie. Virtually everything Oscar Wilde did was clever, so no shock there. The Princess Bride is so full of good quotes you'd be hard pressed to pick the best one. Gone With the Wind, has a few, too, but that one completely tickled my funny bone. Hope you enjoyed the quiz. Let me know if you're doing one!

3 comments:

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Katie said...

CANNOT believe that I didn't get the Princess Bride quote!!!

Sarah said...

Suzy, thank you for your sweet encouragement. You are so right. His timing is perfect...I just wish I knew what clock He went by! :) But then that wouldn't require much faith, and that's what it's all about!

I heard the most amazing adoption story today. It was one of those that was totally God's timing, God's plan, and trusting in Him, even when the circumstances didn't look like they were favorable. Amazing!