1. I love how people over a certain age keep their houses toasty warm in the winter.
2. The scent of candles almost always makes me sick - I'm either nauseated or get a terrible headache. The exception seems to be cookie (Christmas or butter) scented candles.
3. My favorite times to cook are Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. I married one of the first guys I ever dated -so you can count them all on the fingers of one hand.
5. I really, really wish I could sing and dance - but I don't do either.
6. I ADORE, COVET, LOVE tiaras.
7. I want to go back to China (I may have mentioned that to a few people)
8. I prefer not knowing what I am getting for Christmas. PLEASE do NOT tell me what I will be getting. PLEASE!!!!
9. My 10th grade biology teacher had a profound effect (if that's supposed to be affect, you'll have to forgive me. I used to know the difference but someone recently confused me about it.) on my life. Her love of the subject was infectious, and my education took a different direction because of Mrs. Joyce Parnell.
10. I love taking pictures but don't really enjoy having mine taken. I'd share the pictures I've taken more often if I had DSL or anything faster than dial up.