Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ten Things You Might Not Already Know About Me

1. I love how people over a certain age keep their houses toasty warm in the winter.

2. The scent of candles almost always makes me sick - I'm either nauseated or get a terrible headache. The exception seems to be cookie (Christmas or butter) scented candles.

3. My favorite times to cook are Thanksgiving and Christmas.

4. I married one of the first guys I ever dated -so you can count them all on the fingers of one hand.

5. I really, really wish I could sing and dance - but I don't do either.

6. I ADORE, COVET, LOVE tiaras.

7. I want to go back to China (I may have mentioned that to a few people)

8. I prefer not knowing what I am getting for Christmas. PLEASE do NOT tell me what I will be getting. PLEASE!!!!

9. My 10th grade biology teacher had a profound effect (if that's supposed to be affect, you'll have to forgive me. I used to know the difference but someone recently confused me about it.) on my life. Her love of the subject was infectious, and my education took a different direction because of Mrs. Joyce Parnell.

10. I love taking pictures but don't really enjoy having mine taken. I'd share the pictures I've taken more often if I had DSL or anything faster than dial up.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Right there with you on #s 3, 5, 6, 8, & 10. Wow- lots in common! By the way, your daughter is just gorgeous! So cute! :)

Katie said...

I would love to decorate your tree...however, do not think you want a New Years tree, which would be the only chance I would get to do it!