Wednesday, October 10, 2007

It's starting to feel like time is running out. It's just like the end of summer vacation, but instead of starting the next school year, it's back to work for WooPigSuzy. Yep, in just one week, I'll have to return to "the real world."



At one point in my life, I'd have sworn that being a stay at home mom was NOT for me. At that point, it wasn't. Today, it could be. I love every minute when my occupation is simply being Lydia's and Drew's mom and Gene's wife. Instead of feeling like the drudgery I used to think of this life being, I see it as the ultimate luxury.



We went to the library today for story time. None of the other babies in our age group showed up, and there was no story time. Lydia and I had a great time anyway! We looked at books, we watched the goldfish, and we played with some of the cool toys the library has. Maybe next week the others will show up! I've still got one good week left, and I'm not going to waste one single moment of it

1 comment:

Katie said...

Man...time flies!! I cannot believe it is already time!