Sunday, August 5, 2007

FOUND!


I forgot to mention one of the best parts of yesterday: we were reunited with our lost piece of luggage!!! There's supposed to be a picture of it posted above. I hope it was.

We're on the part of the count down where we are at hours instead of years, months, weeks, or days!!! I can't tell if my stomach is a bit upset still from the other day (I don't think I've completely recovered from that spicy Hunan food) or if it's just excitment.

Breathe in, breathe out. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat!!!!

3 comments:

Katie said...

As I am writing this....I think you are VERY close to meeting her!!! I could not be more happy than I am right now for the two of you!

Angie said...

Suzy,

I found your site through China Heart Children. We are so excited for you! We are waiting for our LOA to go get our little Ruby, Jiang Yong Yuan! I believe she is there with your Lydia at the same orphanage. I have such joy for you right now as you are moments away from seeing her. Her transition is in our prayers. What an amazing day! We celebrate it with you!!!

Angie

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.